Wednesday 13 January 2010

where the dream woulda been if the boys got clean

ah today was good , i took my brother to school and then came back to do my hair , i decided to wear my hair up i loved the way my fringe was looking today i liked it curlyish , then i set off to leyla's to do my coursework honsently i can't concerntrate in my own house too many distractions but i wrote loads like 2 and a bit pages about Take That lyrics :D

then i went in for dinner discovered my dad had given me no crisps ahaha but leyla owed me a pound so i bought some , then i had enrichment/tutor then we had to go to a talk in the exam hall eee i couldn't stop creasing what made it worse was that someone had wrote on the desk the bbc1 daytime tele schedule saying watch flog it at 11:30 am every week day LMAO!

after this me and leyla ventured into town and talked about films and stuff it has actually never occured to me how much i love british films , they are so much better than blockbusters tbh mainly because they contain more realism i think that is because i like Shane Meadows and Danny Boyle. if you get the chance watch their work!

oh and before i worked out that i am gunna spend roughly £44 on dvd's outta my £100 bonus still i need the hangover & trainspotting in particular! oh god i love them films!

No comments:

Post a Comment